COOKIES USAGE POLICY
1. Who are we?
The website https://www.seeclop.ch (referred as the “site”) is the property of Seeclop et Sideris SA, whose registered office is located in Geneva – Switzerland. The FDI is: CHE-113.061.796 and the federal number: CH-660.1.898.006-7.
The e-mail address is: mail[at]seeclop.ch; and the telephone number is: +41 (0)22 344 01 01.
2. Uses of cookies
These are likely to be installed in your terminal subject to the choices and options that you have expressed or may express at any time in accordance with this policy.
For the sake of information and transparency, Seeclop et Sideris SA has defined this policy to enable you to find out more about :
– the origin and purpose of the information processed during your browsing on the site: https://www.seeclop.ch ;
– your rights with regard to cookies and other tracers used by Seeclop et Sideris SA.
4. What are cookies?
Cookies, or other similar tracers, are data used by a server to send status information to a user’s browser, and by that browser to send status information back to the originating server.
5. Status information can be, for example, a session ID, language, expiration date, response domain, etc.
6. Cookies are used to store status information during their lifetime when a browser accesses different pages of a web site or when the browser subsequently returns to that web site.
7. Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information contained therein.
8. There are different types of cookies:
– session cookies that are temporary and are deleted as soon as you leave the browser or the site;
– permanent cookies that remain on your device until their lifetime expires or until you delete them using your browser features.
– To store information that you have entered or requested via forms that you fill out on our site;
– to count visitors and identify how they use the site;
– to identify which site or search engine brought you to our site;
– to conduct statistics and analysis of site traffic and usage for the purpose of improving the site;
– to save your cookie choices;
– display content targeted to your interests;
– manage your user session
10. What cookies do we use?
11. The cookies and trackers used on the site are :
– Social networks. In addition, on our site, social network applications are integrated to allow you to share or make known content from our site to others.
– The social network is likely to identify you through this button, even if you did not use this button while visiting our site.
– This type of button may allow the relevant social network to track your browsing on our site, simply because your account on the relevant social network is activated on your device (logged in) while you are browsing our site.
– We recommend that you consult the policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect. In particular, these policies must allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, notably by setting up your user accounts for each of them.
– Google Analytics service. The user is informed that the site uses the Google Analytics service, provided by Google Inc (“Google”), which allows the analysis of the navigation on the site and the production of statistics and audience measurements. This data is transmitted and stored by Google on servers located in the United States. For more information, you can visit the following page: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.